The tang yuen i made myself..Christmas celebrationMy family had a gathering at my cousin's new house on the 23rd. We had turkey, roasted beef, pork knuckle, ham, sashimi, sushi, salad, log cake, chocolate fondue and wine for dinner. The feeling of living in that small penthouse seems great! Hmmm.. i hoped i can own and stay in a penthouse in the future, where i can have my own freedom and silence. The 2nd storey with a attached balcony cum wooden plank flooring is my ideal space for relaxation and afternoon nap. The space is also suitable for a home-spa as well as enjoying some rose-bud tea while enjoying the breeze on a wooden lying chair. Silence and peace is what i longed for. I hate everyday-routine being woken by a karaoke sounds. I hate frequent disturbing karaoke sounds made by both of my neighbours. I hate the noise created by the quarrels of my mum and sis.Other pics:
Tim sum from Bosses at Vivo. Rating 4/10. Only the custard bun tasted good, cause it is unique and tasted like salty egg yolk which i like


Fresh sweet tasting salmon dan salmon belly

It's food from SU korean restoran again
Results Day 27th Dec
Mentally prepared for the worst, yet turns out to be ok! I am really thankful my DFD didn't get C. Although i got B-, i am very happy. Well, i am also thankful my CAP finally increase by a little bit. This semester, i am saved by pharm law and bahasa indon. I love Bahasa Indon! Both level 1 and 2 pulled my CAP up by a little little bit. My wish is still not yet fulfilled. I am still unable to understand the signs and brochures written dalam bahasa indon. But given my curriculum time and workload, i don't think i can study indon 3.