<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4897008136591712453?origin\x3dhttp://paperpiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

Closet Mistress

Paperpiano.
The Ailurophile
Libran born on 28 September
Studying Pharmacy course at NUS
I my cat gracy :D

Hello Kitty Calendar


Cravings

Strike toto and 4D! But how to when i don't buy
Pharmacist's licence!
Travel!
Lose weight!!

Tagboard


Links

Rement MinAtures
Quizzes-Blogthings
Glitter graphics
Photofunia

Songs

Imeem . Music Codes Here :D


愛不夠 TVB Moonlight Resonance Subtheme - 林峰 Raymond Lam
Blink Blinks

























Memories

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
Credits

Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Imeem , Cbox , Dorischu ,
Marcomedia Fireworks


Wednesday, June 4, 2008

♥ Shop till you drop ! ♥

I spent my monday at my aunt's house(mother's sister house). I went there to swim as well as to accompany her as she is always alone in the house. Her son may think that i am mad to travel all the way to bukit panjang just to swim since amk swimming pool is just below my flat. But it definitely feels great to have the whole pool by myself. I can splash ,play and kick the water as long as i want to.

Oh ya..I have finished reading harry potter book 7 as well as Sundays at Tiffany's. I must berterima kasih yuting for asking me to buy this book on sat. I took only 2 days (monday and tuesday) to finish the whole book. It's just amazing as i hav no interest in reading. I postulated some reasons for finishing this book so fast. Firstly, it is expensive, costing like $25 after discount. So it's a must to finish reading or else it's an absolute waste of money. Secondly, the storyline is novel.

It talks about rich yet lonely Jane Margaux(8 yrs old) having an imaginary friend (a very handsome, thirtysomething guy called Michael) and they spent time together at St Regis, enjoying coffee flavoured ice-cream with chocholate fudge. Then, at age of nine, Michael vanishes--that being the normal rule of imaginary friends. However, Jane never forgets him which is not normal as Michael told her she will forget about him the next day. [Jane thot that Michael was just part of her imagination.] The disturbing point is that the imaginary friend isn't fake. Jane met Michael again at St Regis when she was 32 yrs old...but he hasn't aged a day.. and they ended up together with kids. It's romantic, easy-to-read but it doesn't happen in real life. and the book doesn't have answers to all my doubts. Is he real? or everything is just part of imagination? Okie.. i know i m too serious.

Actually, I haven't been reading much since secondary school when i used to be addicted to 'sweet valley story books'. During my poly life, sadly, i don't remember reading any books. It was just last year when i started reading harry potter books. It's harry potter that develops my interest in reading. =)

Hai, my wisdom tooth hurts. Went to the dentist yesterday and i am going to have an oral surgery next tue. The medicine i ate made me groggy. Today, i dreamt of something weird. I dreamt that i met the person who is having preceptorship now and i asked him how's his experience there.

You're Shopping @

4:12 PM



Cursor by EGO BOX