i do love to read. was stuck to sweet valley duriny my secondary school life. Wana watch the movie "sing to the dawn". Suddenly thot of the author. I enjoy to read minfong ho's books. Got to know this author through "the clay marble", my literature book taught in secondary 2. Also read before "rice without rain" and "sing to the dawn" too. All these are very nice storybooks which i hope to own. I think i do have sing to the dawn. I just need to get "rice without rain" in the future. The clay marble set its story in cambodia. Rice without rain and sing to the dawn in thailand.
The passion of reading died when i studied poly.
The passion ignited again after i started reading harry potter. Okies, google thru net and i found i haven got a chance to read before this book of hers too. "the stone goddess. IS about CAmbodia again =) Should buy it and bring to cambodia together with the clay marble and my harry potter book 5.
SUDDENLY, IT STRIKES ME THAT MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY IS JUST LIKE A LANGUAGE TO ME. ABLE TO UNDERSTAND YET DIFFICULT TO APPLY. IT'S JUST LIKE DESPITE I READ QUITE A LOT DURING MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE, THERE IS A LIMIT TO HOW MUCH I CAN IMPROVE. still lousy >.<
IT'S just like wad yung said. certains things are beyond our control.
Let's see some cute animal pictures.


the cat reminds me of big head.