Day 2 in cambodia: (12/12/2008-- friday)Before i slept last nite, i set my alarm clock at 5.45am singapore time. I woke up to do big business. Was a little scared to go toilet on my own as i was afraid of cockroaches and lizards lurking and waiting for me either in the kitchen or in the toilet. Hell! someone actualli switched off the lights of the kitchen and toilet and the best part was i didn't know whr the switch was.. in the end,i managed to find the switch with the help of the faint lights from the living room. the switch was hiding right in the middle of the kitchen. poor design. at 6.30am singapore time, i went to wake cp up. and i am veri sorri for it. I guessed she must have hated me for that coz it's onli 5.30am cambodia time and I felt terribly sorry. Wad a terrible member I am. I onli realised the whole situation when she replied huh it's still so earli.. inside my head ..i told myself "helo this is cambodia not singapore.. cambodia is one hour behind.. "i think the host must be shocked when he saw me walking out of the toilet at 5am cambodia time. I had 2 slices of bread + nutella for breakfast. wasn't full and the bread was freakingly hard. After which, we went to Angkor Wat primary to check out the place where we will do painting and teaching for the next 5 days. The children waved at us when we got down from the bus. Okie. I have forgotten how I reacted this morning. As I am a little bit racist, the color of their skin already didn’t appeal to me.. did I hold their hands today?? No idea.. aniwei the whole place stinks. Cow dung smell.. Finally saw the school we used our money to build. Small. Again, we played games with the dirty yet cute and innocent children. Yeah, indeed, I found them cute. Kids are adorable. Couldn’t communicate with them as they are really too young. They don’t understand eng at all. While playing couple game with the kids, I fell down and got a large abrasion on my left leg. Disfigured liao. Wasn’t too affected by it. Continued to play ball throwing with some other kids.
This is the spot where i fell.. SO.. i banged into see hwee?? was it him?? No idea.. don remember liao
After that, we went to the market to shop for kitchen ware and food. It’s really dirty and smelly.. the sight of houseflies together with the meats sold there.. baskets of black fishes on the floor.. dead chicken on the floor. .My team has to cook today. Cooking lunch was stressful and hectic coz there was a sudden change of plans to cook dishes instead of macaroni soup. It’s my 1st time cooking for 20 over ppl. Saw how pathetic the whole situation was as we had to distribute food to the kids of the orphanage too. Expected 4 kids, turned out to be around 10. I felt like crying. Tears filled up my eyes when I got to share a plate of food with cp and the food on it looked like dog food to me.After which, we went to another sch “agricultural sch” to visit, whr the whole "backyard" is full of grass, cows, cow dungs and self-grown vegetables. the kids there were realli dirty.. no one from our team dared to go near them and they were not friendly either. I guessed luckyman didn't teach them to run towards foreigners with open arms. The weather was pretty hot today and we stayed there for pretty long and i wondered why. Hmmm mayb luckyman thot there isn't such place in sg and wanted us to enjoy the serene scenery. But it wasn't a good place even for picnics coz the ground wasn't realli nice to walk on and it was full of shit. Cp told us something that enlightened me. luckyman brought us here for a sole motive. He hopes we will be able to go back next year to perhaps build a better sch for these agricultural kids. Yupp.. tats why he brought us to the gold shop yesterday too.. he brought us there for a motive. To press us for the remaining amt of money we owe him. *shakes head* 
-the kids-I have NO idea why they hugged the tree so quite a long time. But the whole scene juz reminded me of a good picture to advertise for poor children of cambodia.

Went back and i cooked dinner again. Stress again! Coz tracy need to go out to get paint. cp is busy. Xiaojie playing with kids. Thanks sh for offering help. i hav never dread cooking since i learnt how to handle the wok. Today is the 1st day i want to shout can i don cook?Since afternoon, i wasn't in a good mood after i realised the dried shrimps i brought over were missing and 1 pack of macaroni our team brought over was missing and many other things were STOLEN. *DAMNIT.* HOW CAN they DO this to us?? I dunno if the rest of the team members thot i overreacted or wad when i said my dried shrimps were stolen. Coz they didn't seem to believe in the beginning. Oo mayb zq is dreaming?? I am angry and disappointed not becoz of money. i felt disturbed why they are like this.. thieves!! i felt sad coz i deliberately brought the dried shrimps over hoping to cook something more delicious for the whole team.