Just b4 i continued my story abt life in cambodia..
Althou i do whine to some ppl abt the complains i had abt certain things that had happened in cambodia, I have never regretted signing up. I really lOved the experience over there. Seeing the pictures with my face on it, i finally see true smiles that can appear on my face. The kind of smile that hardly appears on my face when i am in singapore. during the trip, i smsed some ppl that i m veri happi over there and i meant it. Don ask me why i m happier over there. perhaps singapore is juz not the right place for me. Animals make me ultra happi. I touched dogs, cows, horse over there. the kind of joy i can't describe when i see them. I also love seeing chickens.. however, it's impossible to touch them. i think my team members will feel that i m weird, keep goin near animals.. BUT who cares? I juz love it. There is little or no possibilities u will get disappointment from animals but from humans and frens, the possibilities are much much higher.
Like now, my face is juz a veri sian look. Sian of wad? NO idea.. perhaps school? perhaps everything i can think of? Today was a tired and busy day, haha.. doing my fav thing.. preparing food. (i m glad ppl appreciated the lemon grass drink and lemon grass chicken and the tomato soup)I am faster now.. coz i had the experience of cooking for 20 ppl in cambodia.. Speaking of that, it reminds me of the cooking days in cambodia..Is indeed a challenge for me to do so coz i have never cooked such a huge amt of food for ppl.. I know i know is stressful to cook with me. esp the team 1 girls. is written all on their faces. i can't blame them if they dun like to cook with me. i do feel guilty that why i dread cooking days over there. i always wan to cook a lot of dishes coz the aim of mine is to fill everyone's stomach.. i feel it will be sad to hear ppl still feelin hungry after the meal.