Right now, this week. Sch started. Weather unpredictable and gloomy. Feel disappointed. Someone asked me to forget about that incident coz there is no point sulking and making myself miserable bcoz of it. I replied i will try to forget after i tell my frens.
I have told the ppl whom i think i should tell, all except fiona and yt.. well.. i Dunno if they wana know. But i will blog it out someday or soon.. depending on my mood.
But i still can remember the scene vividly. Being forgotten is the worst that can happen. I keep reproaching myself must be due to my bad kharma. But wad hav i done wrong during it and other events? I don't know if she still minds.. BUT i still mind a lot a lot esp after the 1st day of sch. THe kind of disappointment and anger i can never ever forget at this moment. And what a fool i am. 真是好心没有好报!非常的失望!I realised it can't be erased from my mind. I have to thank you for doing it.. Thanks a million =) =). Thanks for tarnishing the good image i used to have of u.
P.S: my stomach is veri important to me. I LIVE TO EAT.