Today's prac is damn long and i hate it. i hate anything that involves calculations. Spent 4 hrs in the lab. During that time, , I have sorted out my thots. I will ignore the incident, but unable to forget it. I shall not be disappointed or angry with the person when the person doesn't even know it.
I am immune to such things coz it happens a bit too often to me. This is how the world works. when ppl need u, they will come and find u. when they don need, they will chuck u aside.
someone in farmacy juz sucks big time, but not from our batch. even thou u may be from the top-notch jc as well as a high-flyer, so wad? u r just a small fry in singapore, even a smaller fry in the world context. Being so arrogant doesn't give u any edge in the working world. Sucks man, so hostile. but i m not those a tooth for a tooth person. why must i accumulate bad kharma bcoz of u. i will still say hi to u if i ever see u again in campus.