Kaoxx.. i wonder wad had happen.. realized the main picture on my blog couldn't be loaded.. instead it said my photobucket has timed out blah blah.. please upgrade to pro version.. the hell??!! Don understand.
Ended up got to re-find my blog codes again and paste into the template one by one.
initially wana do data entry for my dad while watching tv.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Anyway today's painting was great.. i think we can be great wall artists and painters.


I think we r pretty fast. We managed to drew 2 walls, finished painting this wall and painted a bit of another wall.. Well, we could have done more.. but we juz slowly paint a bit of the 2nd wall and slack around to talk. Haha.. to leave work for tml's group to do.
I think i was in a very unglam state today.. i wore a very ugly n old knee length shorts, with big red t-shirt, with a flip flop and a deuter back pack.. I don't think i was in the right state to meet anyone and sit on the train to such a far place.. I wouldn't wear those to sch. Perhaps will only catch me in those .. in cambodia, in camps, going downstairs, yep trips...
On my way back home, there is this guy sitting directly opp me.. he kept staring at my legs.. O tian ah.. i knew it.. i think i got paint on my leg.. i tried to shove my legs away from his view.. i tried to bend over to see where's the dirty part.. and tried to make it very not obvious.. couldn't see anithing .. hah forget it.. Dirty then dirty lah.. then.. I realized i really got green paint on my leg when i was bathing.