suddenly realized there are two sound-a-like jeanette in year 2 ... One is the plain yet has a bit of high class look, jeanette--which of coz is my junior... Another is the dazzling can't take your eyes off her, janet .. I don-t mean she is tat chio .. But her actions, her make up and her dressing.. U can't possibly not notice her when she is sitting right in front of you ... I guess i wasn't listening during the biotech lecture for tue and wed .. Tue i kept peeping at what janet and her fren are doing... Wed i kept looking around and noticed there are actually more guys in year two compared to year three ...
Oh ya .. Speaking of my junior .. I was surprised she called me tat night .. I thot she was going to ask study related questions .. Instead she asked me if i m at the mrt station .. My immed reply was a dull and impolite no .. Felt quite bad after she said she initially wana giv me a lift home .. Didn't have time to thank her for doing so .. K .. I have decided .. Already long ago decided .. But now i can confirm my decision .. Shall lend her my patho textbook too next semester ... Hopes she takes good care of my katzung