Yesterday, I was randomly browsing thru ppl's profile and looking at ppl's pictures on facebook. From xt's pictures, i think i found a long-lost primary school fren. But I m not sure .. He looks like him. But his name is different. His name was ivan tay ziyang.. From facebook, his name is stephen tay ziyang. ??!!?? I still remembered I used to tease wendy and him. Wendy was his buddy and she liked to bully him and he seemed to be afraid of her. From a third person view, they looked like a children couple to me. After PSLE, i was separated from all my primary school frens. Most of them went to pierce secondary school. I was the only one posted to mayflower secondary school. He went to zhong hua secondary school... then i lost contact with all of them .. The last time i saw him was during my sjab days when both of our schools attended at fire defense course.