i ask a lot of why.. But i have no answers .. Perplexed ..
Sometimes i have no idea why .. Perhaps i know myself well ? I think i do know some of my abilities and limits ..
Well .. I still dunno whats the most important thing of my life ..is it studies? No .. I wish i could graduate and stop taking crap modules like pk , analysis and dfd .. Is it career? I guess not .. I wish i dun have to work .. And i hope to find a not very very stressful job which suits my standard .. So i guess should be family ..
I ate roti plata again today .. I m sort of in love with the new prata shop .. I looked around and realized everyone is on the healthy track , eating thosai instead of prata ... M i guilty ? Perhaps i will try thosai the next visit ....
I m going to eat economic fried kway tiao and glut rice tomolo morning ..